Friday 20 July 2012

Magic Nail Varnish Remover from Bourjois!

 
First thing I'm going to say about this is....if you see one, BUY IT!!! These things are soooo hard to find nowadays due to there extreme popularity in the blogsphere and the world in general!!!

Ever hate removing your nail varnish??? Here's the solution....
Bourjois Magic Remover
Boujois's 'Magic Nail Varnish Remover'. Now I've had this product for a couple of weeks now, but I'm only getting around to telling you about it now, my bad, sorry! This thing is really magic and has been flying off the shelves since it came out. Instead of you normal 'remover pads' or 'liquid varnish remover', this one is simply a sponge in a jar, weird right?? But, the sponge is steeped in nail varnish remover, all you have to do is dip your finger nail in, twist and remover and the varnish is gone.

    Bourjois maintain that it is a '1 Second' job but thats not true, more like 5 seconds in my opinion but it really does remove the varnish instantly, without the need for tissue or cotton wool. It does leave a sticky, wet feeling on your nails because it has coated them in almond oil that is suppose to nourish your nails, but to be honest I end up washing this off cos I don't like the feeling but thats just a small thing....


   The smell however is substantially stronger than your normal remover and the lid is kinda hard to twist off, but these are minor things. It literally does take a couple of seconds to remove all your nail varnish and in my book thats what I want, I HATE doing my nails so the quicker its done the better.

   Also retails around 6/8euro I think and is lasting a long time (I've only had the one bottle). Perfect for me and everyone else who hates removing nail varnish!!!

Thanks for Reading,
Kate xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!