Tuesday 28 August 2012

Inglot's YSM Foundation!




   A lot of people have been asking me lately what are Inglot Cosmetics foundations like as its not a known brand and people generally want to stick to what they know. They ask what are they like compared to the likes of Mac and other brands like that!

There are three types of foundations, but usually I just use either the YSM or the AMC, the cream foundation just quite honestly isn't my favourite. It's a personal thing, other people love it. When i'm working I usually stick to one type, the YSM range, personally it is my all time favourite from Inglot and is the one I am going to talk about today, we'll leave the AMC till another day.! It is a Powder based foundation, meaning it gives you a matte finish. Because of this finish, it will appear to be thicker, coverage wise than the others, but it is a medium coverage foundation that can be built upon.


The reason I prefer it to the others? Simply because it is the nicest. I love the matte finish, I love the texture and I love that it can be built upon without looking cakey and I hate cakey! I think it is the perfect foundation for a night out as it lasts a long time (because of the powder in it) and the price! For the product that you get, €18 is a brilliant price point for a 30ml foundation.

Defo one to give a look out for! My favourite colours would be 49, a yellow toned colour for paler skin; 50, a tan based colour and 45, a tanned based colour for those of you who are super tanned. 41 is also nice too but defo only for those of you who are pink toned, it will make anyone else ashy looking.  

    If your looking for a new foundation but are unsure which one to go for, defo pop into your nearest Inglot, you will not be disappointed that you did! The YSM foundation is most definitly worth a gander, try it out and see!! :)

Has any of you Ladies tried the YSM range? What do you think? Will you give it a try or would you prefer to stick to what you know?? Let me know in the comments below!

Don't forget to follow my blog for updates! :)
Kate xXx

4 comments:

  1. Hello! You have such a nice blog!
    I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! Thanks for you comment, will defo have to check your blog out!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I chose to use the Ysm foundation as part of my kit when i was studying makeup earlier this year and still use it to this day. I love it as you said its medium coverage and buildable it also has a lovely texture and matt finish which is perfect for me with my oily skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definently Amy, it is perfectly foundation for any MUA's kit! I love it! Colours are great and the texture is so nice! It is sure to leave clients with a great base!! :)

      Delete

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!