Sunday 2 September 2012

What's in my MakeUp Bag!

Whats in my MakeUp Bag!

Just a quick peak into whats in my makeup bag at the moment! Hoping to make this a monthly post, as my love for products change quite quickly!

At the moment, I am loving the following:

Foundation: A foundation that is found is most Boots and Chemist nationwide. Rimmel's Wake Me Up! Probably my most favoured drugstore foundation at the moment! Reviewed here. Under the foundation I've been using No.7's Shine free primer, amazing stuff for those of your who suffer from oily skin, or who just want a matte finish.

Face: Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder, brilliant setting powder for under €5.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, a constant stable in my makeup bag! Amazing concealer! Blush, an oldie in my makeup collection, but a goodie, Benefit's Coralista. Love this peachy coral blush. Lastly, Mac's Mineralized SkinFinish in Porcelain Pink, gorgeous pink highlight for the cheeks.

Brows: ELF's Brow Kit in Ash. Ordered this a loooong time ago and didn't use it much but reconnected with it lately. Contains a brow powder and brow wax. ELF is also as cheap as chips.

Lips: Nuxe Lip Balm. Best lip balm ever, use it every night and your lips will be in tip top condition. Review here.

Mascara: Has been a favourite of mine for a long time, Clinque's High Impact Mascara. Just love this.

Eyes: Just two products for my eyes this month. Of course one of them is Inglot's Gel Liner, can't reallt live without this now I've found this. The other product is from Mac, a eyeshadow pigment in Chocolate Brown, a pigment that I got a looong time ago in a Pigment set. Another product that I haven't used in a while but rediscovered it and i am loving the bronze brown colour of the shadow.


Has any of you makeup lovers tried any of this products? Whats your favs? Whats in your makeup bag? Let me know in the comments! :0

Kate xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!