Saturday 10 March 2012

La Roche-Posay!

Coming from a girl that has always struggled with finding a good skin care routine, mainly because I'm lazy and nothing every seems to work for me and because of the severe sensitivity of my skin, you should really believe me when I say that La Roche-Posay definitely has some goodies in their range for everyone! A fantastic brand that really suits everyone, right down to the most sensitive of skins.

I'm going to talk you through two of the best products that I have found in the range that have really helped my skin over the past number of months! First up is my cleansing gel, the Physiological Cleansing Gel that has La Roche-Posay's thermal spring water in it! It's a cleansing gel that you use with luke warm water! A few pumps into your hand and massage it into damp skin  to get the full effect of the cleansing! It leaves you feeling fresh and your  skin feeling squeaky clean! 



Next is my daily moisturiser, La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume which comes in two different tubes, the first image you see is just the updated version of the second image which can now be used on babies!! Both are fantastic for keeping the skin moisturised and keep it feeling silky smooth, although I would give the moisturiser a good time to set in before applying makeup in the morning as I found that it can be a bit oily on the skin!! The best thing I found about this product was that it contains high levels of a skin repairing ingredients which I found brilliant for my skin because as I suffer from severely bad eczema I sometimes find it hard to get my skin looking smooth and flawless when I apply my makeup! However, since I started using Cicaplast I've had no problems!
   

Now, as I am purely a makeup artist and I wouldn't have the best knowledge on the inner workings of skincare products, I always look for something that shows me the results I want from a cleanser and moisturiser and thats exactly what these products do! They do exactly what they say they do, my skin feels fresh and generally looks in good condition since I started using these La Roche-Posay products! In fact, I would go so-far to say that I have a lot more confidence in myself since I started using them, because my skin has improved and I am actually seeing the benefit and results from the skincare, and thats exactly what you want! 
   




Now, these are just two of the products that I'm using right now, they're perfect for my skin but La Roche-Posay has a massive range of products and the girls who work there are brilliant and will really help find something for everyones skin type! This is the perfect brand for us sensitive skin girls and they really cater to everyones needs! The price is a little bit on the high end but when it's your skin we're talking about, you really need to invest in products because our skin is so important! And I guarantee you won't be disappointed with the results you see....

Has anyone else used La Roche-Posay products?? What do you think of them??

Thanks for reading!
Kate xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!