Thursday 31 May 2012

May Favourites! :)



May Favourites time!!
   There is soooo much makeup that I'm loving at the moment, but in particular I'm stuck in a Mac addiction at the moment!! Pretty much everything from Mac is amazing but just I'll just share with you a few selected bits that I'm loving!

Okay, so generally my WHOOOOOLE eyeshadow palette is in the "LOVE" section! Great range of colours for day and night in this palette, from mattes to shimmers to (one) glitter. To name a few, 'Patina', 'Satin Taupe', 'All That Glitters', 'Naked Lunch' and my personal favourite at the moment 'Expensive Pink'. There's many more but there just a few I'm loving.

Lipsticks, there is two at the moment 'Shy Girl', a peach nude cremesheen, LOVE IT! and a matte, orange-toned red, 'Lady Danger', use this with Mac's "Redd" lipliner. Taking full advantage of Mac's 'Back-to-Mac' scheme this month! :)

Mac's PaintPot 'Groundwork', beautiful taupe-y brown, great primer base for a smokey eye or just to use on it's own.

Ardell's Wispy lashes, lashes are essential for a night out! These are perfect, mostly sold in Salon Services or Boots.

My favourite concealor, Collection 2000 Perfect Concealor.

Clinque's 'High Impact' mascara. Got this as a gift when I bought something else, love it, Worth buying the full size so I defo will be purchasing! :)

Two Mac Blushes. 'Harmony', matte, perfect for contouring the cheeks and temples. Another taupe-y brown colour, very subtle, on the cheeks. Next is 'Springsheen', a loooong time favourite of mine, pretty sure this was the first blush I've every bought from Mac, pink toned with flecks of gold through it, perfect for summer! :)
Another blush, Becca's cream blush in 'Watermelon'. Quite a dark redy/pink for my skintone but perfect when used in moderation!

Revlon's PhotoReady foundation, have been trying it out lately, and it's good so far! Review to come soon!

Last but not least...Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple' nail varnish. Essie's most popular nail varnish this summer, they can't keep it in stock in England, can't believe I actually found some! :)

Thanks for reading! :)
Kate xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!