Wednesday 11 July 2012

Benefit's Watts Up!



     I know what your are going to say, another bloody highlighter...I'm sorry but there are my obsessive product! I buy them in excess and really they are the perfect summer product for summer (even if this is the crappiest summer we've had in I don't know how many years).
     Benefit's 'Watt's Up'. Now I've heard are great deal about this and it being so brilliant, so naturally I had to pay an obscene amount of money for this. And if I'm being honest, it defo is NOT worth it! I mean it's a cream highlight, colour is actually quite nice but the product itself, BORRRRRING!




    The product is lovely and all but the concept is pretty crap! It's a stick highlighter, a cream to powder formula, that comes with a sponge applicator on the other end. The concept is apply the highlight and you're suppose to buff it out with the sponge end. Worst idea ever. The sponge is brutal so you have to push the product around with your fingers and then this moves your foundation. The colour is lovely and the end result is a gorgeous, 'wet' looking highlighter face but it is just way too much effort me.

    Another point to make, it's waaaay to bloody expensive for what you get! It retails at €34.50, and for me way overpriced and you would defo get another highlight for cheaper and less effort! Obviously this is only my opinion, I mean many beauty junkies out there love 'Watt's Up', but this beauty junkie thinks product will be thrown by the wayside in my makeup bag.....

Thanks for reading,
Kate xXx

2 comments:

  1. Here, here. Benefit products are generally shambolically priced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo Caoimhe, and they're not all that for the prices you pay!!!!!

      Delete

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!