Thursday 12 July 2012

Nuxe: Reve de Miel Lip Balm.


    Now, I know in my last blog I said I was on a beauty spending ban, and I am still on that spending ban so I've decided to update my blog on things that I am currently using and LOVING!

    The first up is a lip balm from Nuxe, their infamous 'Reve de Miel' lip balm for dry and chapped lips. Now, since I wear a lot of strongly pigmented lipsticks from matte finishes to creamy ones (and I have no intention of stopping), I always suffered from dry, chapped lips, and this bipolar weather isn't helping matters. And it is super hard to find something that actually keeps my lips nourished and doesn't just come off after I rub my lips together a couple of times. In steps Nuxe. I have heard a lot about this product but it proved difficult to find, it's not sold in Boots or even in all chemists. I first laid my hands on the twisty stick version of this and I really liked it, thick and creamy so I felt an instant difference in the texture of my lips, but I had heard that the pot version is 10 million times better (wild exaggeration?)

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm.


     The balm itself is pretty thick on the lips, it kinda feels like an oil slick on the lips (probably not the best description but that's all I've got). I apply this after I take off my lipstick, in fact any lip product I use, and it immediately makes a massive difference to my lips. It is really long lasting as well, if I apply it before I go asleep at night I can still feel it when I wake up. The smell is also unusual and quite hard to describe but it really grows on you after awhile.

   The price, I hear you ask...... €15, give or take a couple of cent, and totally worth it. You lips are a massive feature of your face so they need to be taken care off, especially if you wear strong lip colours like me. Defo keep your eyes peeled for this!

Thanks for Reading,
Kate xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!