Wednesday 15 August 2012

Inglot's New Hawaiian Collection!





                     NEW COLLECTION AT INGLOT COSMETICS!!!

So, I've been working at Inglot in Dundrum for over a year now and I love the times that we bring out new products. This months new collection is looking super cool with nail varnishes, Sleek Creams, Face Blushes, Freedom Shadows and Face & Body Bronzers! This is definently the biggest collection we've brought out since I've started in Inglot.

12 Nail Varnishes,
10 Sleek Cream Lipglosses,
2 Face & Body Bronzers,
5 Freedom Shadows,
7 Face Blushes.

Freedom Shadows.
       Just as the collection name sounds, the colours are super bright with lots of pinks, peaches and nudes in the collection. And, for me, when it comes to lips, nails and blushes, I like me some bright colours. This weekend is going to be super exciting, have lots of new colours to play around with on clients. Defo worth a drop in to have a look at the colours.
   Pick up a freedom shadow palette, all colours of your own choice, starting at 2 for just €18. It' the best way to have all your favourite and most useable colours all in one palette, and is defo a MakeUp Artist's Dream.
Face & Body Bronzers.
      This collection is perfect for brightening up this rainy days that we are having in Ireland lately. And they are very affordable products, so even better!! :)
Face Blushes.
     Inglot prides themselves on affordable, great quality products with fantastic pigment and great results. Once you start yourself on Inglot mania it is very hard to stop, so make sure you get yourself down to your nearest Inglot Store and check out our New Collection, it is sure to fly off the shelves!! I know I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new collection and get working on some new bright looks!!

    Come, check it out, hope to see you in Dundrum this Saturday!

Kate xXx

5 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer to an Inglot! I bought a new pallet this weekend in Limerick and I'm in loooove!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very addictive, once you start buying palettes it is very hard to stop ha! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love this palette! I also love your blog, I followed. I would love it if you could check out mine at www.foreverfuchsia.com and maybe consider following back? Lovely post!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million, defo will have a look at your blog! and thanks for following!!! :) x x

      Delete

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!