Thursday 2 August 2012

July Favourites!



A wide range of products that I have been loving this month, and previous months for some too.
Haircare: Redken Extreme Anti-Snap leave in treatment. Pretty much does exactly what it says on the tin. Brilliant product, best hair product I own I think. Smells amazing and really makes my hair super soft. Nearly at the end of it as I've had for sine April now, but defo will be repurchasing.

Moisturiser: Blogged about this before, Lush's Dream Cream. Smells isn't the nicest but grows on you, and really soothes the skin, particularly anyone with eczema or any other skin condition. Read full blog here.

MakeUp: A couple of make up bits this month, naturally. First, Mac's Studio Sculpt, NW20 is my colour, Good for those of you who have dry skin as it is gel based. Next, Marks & Spencer's Blush, in Coral, was only 6euro and pigment is amazing. Mac's Mineralized SkinFinish is next, 'Porcelain Pink', amazing pinky/white highlight, perfect for paler people, one of my all time favs, pricey enough though. Eyeshadows are up, I am loving 3 eyeshadows right now, all Mac, 'Expensive Pink', 'All That Glitters' & 'Haux'. Thumbs Up for them. On my brows I've been using no.506 brow pencil, nothing special but really does the job. Lastly, Lips. Clinque's Lost Lasting Gloss, no name, it was a free gift, but it is a gorgeous sheer purple.

Brushes: Mac's 217 Eyeshadow brush, newest brush to my collection and I don't know how I lived without it! And also new, Real Techniques Blush Brush, love it.

Thats all, till another one next month! :)  

Kate xXx

2 comments:

  1. Omg the 217 brush...absolute staple for everyday!!! Love it! Ive had mine about 2 years though and ive noticed its getting a bit scratchy now! sigma are great brushes too! I want to try the real techniques brushes esp the foundation brush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know how I managed to live without the 217 brush before this! Defo going to be buying a couple more of these! :) the Real techniques brushes are amazing! I really love them! Esp the gold core collection, amazing for foundation!! :) xx

      Delete

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!