Thursday 15 May 2014

MakeUp Forever Universal Palette.

As a MakeUp Artist, I am forever buying new eyeshadows from different companies, meaning the eyeshadow pans are different shapes! MakeUp Forever Universal Palette is a god send to us makeup addicts! An empty palette that fits any size eyeshadow, from any company! Great idea for any pan product, be it blushes, powders or eyeshadows.


It has a flat magnetic surface that keeps the shadows in place. It is quite a large palette also, so fits a serious amount of shadows. At the moment I use only for my own personal eyeshadow stash, it is a tin-like container so it doesn't like too much traveling around, it can take a bit of a beating in my Zuca Case so I keep it for myself.


This palette is actually pretty cheap in comparison to other MUFE products, at €14.50 and compared to similar products that other companies have, it is much better value. You can purchase MUFE products in their store on Clarendon St. just beside Grafton St. or online here. Any makeup lovers will really appreciate this one!


Kate xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment....
Comments make me HAPPY!!!